Back in the day, when it was time to buy a vehicle, you had two choices: Pay the price for security of knowing everything that has happened to your car as its first owner, or save money and take a risk on a vehicle that may or may not “have a history.”
But what if there was an option that gave you the greenest grass on both sides of the automotive fence?
Ladies and gentlemen, the Chevrolet Certified vehicle – a pre-owned price for a reliable car without the shady past.
But what exactly makes a pre-owned vehicle “certified?”
“It’s like buying new for a used price,” says Chevy Certified Sales Manager Mark Wilson. “It’s really that simple. It’s security, and its guaranteed.”
We secure that guarantee by having our certified technicians inspect every aspect of a recent model vehicle before we put it out on our line. They have to be thorough, and careful, because that vehicle also comes with a warranty. If there’s anything out of place, the vehicle won’t be approved to wear that “Certified Pre-Owned” flag in its window.
The Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Program offers you benefits such as:
- Thorough 172-point vehicle inspection by Chevrolet certified or authorized technicians.
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance, 7 days a week.
- 2 Year / 24,000 Mile Standard CPO Maintenance plan, 5 year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty from the original in-service date and a 12 month / 12,000 mile GMC bumper to bumper limited warranty with no deductible. Also backed by a 3 day / 150 mile Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation for the period of 5 years / 100,000 miles which ever comes first, from the original in-service date.
- All XM – equipped GMC Certified Used Vehicles come with three trial months of “XM Everything.”
- All digitally equipped GMC Certified Used Vehicles are eligible for 3 trial months of OnStar Directions & Connections® including OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
There aren’t many better ways to shop on the pre-owned side of the fence, when you have a manufacturer guarantee. It certainly beats sketchy meetings in grocery store parking lots with the faceless folks you met on ChadsAutoIndex.com, doesn’t it?
Photos and post written by Milton Ruben Social Media Specialist Heather Cortright.